[RTTY] New Radio

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Thu Sep 28 01:21:45 EDT 2017

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 17:53:05 -0700, Mark wrote:

>Does it do 100 watts out on AFSK? One of the reasons I use an interface and
>true FSK is to get 100 watts out of my 7600. AFSK would limit to about 66
>watts if everything is dialed in correctly.

REPLY:

Yes, the 6300 does full power on AFSK and all modes for that matter.

Remember, when the 6300 is in RTTY mode, it's really AFSK but as I
said before you can't tell the difference. In other words, there is no
need to adjust audio drive level, etc.  Just dial in the power you
want and go.

73, Bill W6WRT