[RTTY] New Radio

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 28 14:39:09 EDT 2017

Thanks to everyone for all the information provided. It's nice to see there are options to adding an external receive antenna to the '7300. They both seem like good solutions but Icom could have made things a lot easier by just adding the external RX antenna port to the radio to begin with. It would have added some cost but it seems to me it would have been worth it.
73, Don AA5AU