[RTTY] New Radio

John Barber john at bordertech.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 09:25:34 EDT 2017

Interesting that the 4 useful features (maybe essentials) that Bill likes
are also used here, but with the TS590SG! The SG has an antenna loop through
socket. With the addition of a decent SDR you not only have a good band
display but also have the choice of software. I use an SDRPlay RSP1 with my
590SG, fed to a 2nd 24" monitor. The total cost of transceiver and SDR is
now about £1400 here.
Cheers,
John GW4SKA