[RTTY] Old Radio

Lee Roberts ham at n0sq.tech
Fri Sep 29 17:00:26 EDT 2017

You can use another radio and PC to check if you're transmitting OK. I
use an Icom706 to check my TS2000 FSK transmissions. The Icom706 isn't
attached to an external antenna but picks up my TS2000 transmissions
just fine. Plus, my Icom216 is attached to another PC running N1MM or
fldigi software to confirm what the TS2000 is transmitting. It'll tell
you if you're transmitting inverted FSK also.