[RTTY] N1MM software problem?

Lee Roberts ham at n0sq.tech
Sat Feb 10 12:56:58 EST 2018

I forgot to mention that I'm running N1MM on 64 bit Windows 7 Home
Premium. An additional problem is that it killed my database also. It's
a good thing I have a backup. I tried running the latest version on
Windows 10 Pro and it seems to work correctly there although I haven't
entered any contests since the upgrade.