[RTTY] WPX

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:02:54 EST 2018

I agree that 2Tone is a very valuable asset.  It seems to copy
numbers especially well.  I also found that if 2Tone puts
something in brackets, you can take it to the bank.

On the other hand, MMTTY on occasion copies something better, and
MMTTY is faster, so I usually leave the mouse pointer hanging out
on the MMTTY screen.

Having both programs running simultaneously is invaluable!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL (WK7S in WPX)
Yuma, AZ