[RTTY] Joe K0BX

Mike k4gmh at arrl.net
Tue Feb 20 18:02:30 EST 2018

Sad to read of Joe's listing as an SK.

Had several long QSOs with Joe as use to travel to St. Louis, MO, for
business with the company Joe was associated with.  Paths never cross other
than on RTTY, but the time spent in those QSOs were enjoyable.  Even during
contests, Joe and I would pass a few pleasantries to each in addition the
contest exchange.

RIP, Joe.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH