[RTTY] BARTG January Sprint & Expert Section list

Simone Wilson m0box at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 23 21:50:11 EST 2018

Dear Diddlers,

Just a note to remind you that the first of our contests, the January
Sprint, takes place this coming weekend. The rules are available at
http://tinyurl.com/jx7y8zz and are unchanged from last year.

This contest begins a new Championship season as we look to find the
"Diddler of the Year 2018". I've also been given a new 64bit version of the
adjudication software which I am hoping will make my task so much quicker.
It used to take about an hour to process the logs and that had to be done
many times per contest. However I shouldn't complain, goodness knows how
things were done back in the paper log days hi hi.

The 2018 Experts list is now available at http://tinyurl.com/ya3z673o and if
your callsign appears on that list and you wish to make an all band entry
then you must do so as an Expert. The Expert criteria has changed for this
year so it is important that you check the link. Promotion to Expert status
is a recognition of excellence in data operation. Accordingly for 2019 all
those so promoted will receive a downloadable certificate.

Good luck to all entrants and we hope you enjoy the test.

73 de Simone. M0BOX

BARTG Contest Manageress