[RTTY] BARTG Sprint

Al Hanzl alhanzl at comcast.net
Mon Jan 29 10:55:57 EST 2018

I agree that the 5NN in CW helps me with receiving the exchange that follows.

I realize that many contests do not require the signal report, but fundamentally, isn't an exchange of signal reports required for a valid Amateur Radio contact?
There must be something in the FCC rules or ARRL guidelines regarding this basic exchange.
Al
K2AL

Sent from my iPhone