[RTTY] Jitter

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Fri Mar 9 16:19:30 EST 2018

Good Evening David,

Sorry I'm so slow to respond. Had some unfortunate stuff going on.

I have replaced the Edgeport pseudo COM port I was using for MMTTY FSK with
a real PCIe serial port.

Stop-bit length is now 32 ms, right where it should be.

Thank you for setting me straight.

TinyFSK is still on my to-do list.

Diddle Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX