[RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint This Saturday [Hints on Getting Started in Sprint]

groupsrichart at gmail.com groupsrichart at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:26:57 EST 2018

Thanks to everyone that shared hints with me about how to work the NA
RTTY Sprint tonight as well as to those that shared your macro files for
the contest. And my apologies to the few of you that worked this poor
operator tonight if I slowed down your rate or sent the wrong response
on occasion! It took me a little while to get the hang of everything
LOL. I did manage to make 21 contacts before I had to shut down for the
night. The bands were very noisy here near Atlanta but I did have fun.
Now I will have to keep watch for the next Sprint and participate again.

73,

Tim WS4V