[SCCC] JX7DFA

Doug Brandon dab@home.com
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 15:42:50 -0800

At 01:42 PM 12/4/2000 -0800, Richard J. Norton wrote:
 >In case some of you are unaware of this, I do have a comment on the
 >particular logging program that has been proposed.
 >
 >Over the past number of years I have been involved with checking many
 >contest logs. The CT program has cost me countless hours of wasted
 >time and a good number of incidences of grief on the part of entrants.

One other person also suggested maybe sending a program other than CT.  I
thought about it for a bit, however Per is already familiar with CT and he
indicated that using it made his experience MUCH more fun and that he was
now MUCH more inclined to participate in future contests after using
it.  Those words were music to my ears, and I don't want to complicate
things by sending him something new to learn (especially TR which has a
steep learning curve in my opinion).

Personally, I use NA.  But in addition to TR, WriteLog, etc., there are
still a LOT of people out there using CT.

    73 de Doug, N6RT

--
SCCC on the Web:          http://sccc.contesting.com/
Submissions:              sccc@contesting.com