[SCCC] SS Phone Scores

Jeff Stai WK6I jstai@home.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:39:48 -0800

Single Op Low Power
406  QSO points x   74 sections =     30044  claimed score

Considering I started Sunday afternoon, I'm happy to have
found over 70 sections - had no illusions I would get all 80
for this effort, but I did work all sections I heard (though
maybe not the first time I heard them ;-). #74 was YT.

I tried to start out as a "Q" class, but after about ten failed
attempts to make a contact with Very Loud Stations, I converted
to "A" - I am afraid I just don't get a lot of enjoyment out of
having to repeat every contact multiple times... my scrawny
little antenna just wasn't going to work for QRP.

Someday, I hope to hear ME and NL during a SS. Also missed
NNY, SNJ, MS, and PQ. Probably all were around on Saturday!

73! - js wk6i
--
jeff stai
WK6I DM13