[SCCC] CW Sprint - W6TK

Dick Stepanian w6tk@juno.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:03:35 -0700

Hi All....
	Boy I always wonder after about 10 minutes into the Sprint and everyone
else already has 25 Q's and I am still trying to figure out the
keystrokes why I am doing this to my self.....hihi.  I have trouble
getting tinto the swing of the keystrokes using TR even though I've been
using it for a while.  I know Tree designed it to make it "straight
forward". but this old mans brain is in the "wrong" rut...hihi.  Still
fun amd always a CHALLENGE.  Determinded I will get it SMOOTH someday.
Actually getting better at it but way to slowly.  Sounded like Team 1
guys had good scores as usual, but I think, as it has been said...the
East Coasters got it this time with conditions in their favor.  Below is
what happened here...using
	TS940S/AT -> Alpha 374A
	HyGAin Explorer 14 at 50' with 40 Meter extended rotatable dipole and 80
Meter Inverted Vee...and of course trusty TR v 6.52...with clumsy op!

    Callsign Used : W6TK
         Operator : W6TK

         Category : SO HP

 Default Exchange : W6TK # DICK CA

             Name : DICK STEPANIAN - W6TK
          Address : 641 SANDYDALE DR
   City/State/Zip : NIPOMO, CA 93444
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Southern California Contest Club - Team #2

   80CW       31          31         31       0
   40CW       84          81         81       2
   20CW      106         103        103      39

 Totals      221         215        215      41

    Final Score = 8815 points.

	Still having fun.....

73's
Dick - W6TK