[SCCC] N6CW sprint results

N6CW@aol.com N6CW@aol.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:33:41 EDT

N6CW

Op: Terry

SOHP

Icom 706/Collins 30L1
CC X7 Tribander @ 60', 40 meter rotable dipole @ 57' and 80 meter wire.

Score: 13,200

Band    QSO Mult
80       38
40      101
20      136
ALL 275     48

What a let down after februarys contest. Conditions were not favorable from
my RF challenged location. I never really got into the groove on this one. I
was two minutes into the contest before my first QSO. And right off the bat I
had a multiplier that my old NA5.14 version would not recognize. I could not
advance to the next QSO untill I finally put something in the QTH box that it
would accept. This happened twice. And when I would go back and edit a QSO
the program would not let me advance until I wiped the whole QSO out and re
entered it. This happened many times. I guess it is time to update to a newer
version of NA.

With a half hour to go I still had had hope to make at least 300 Qso's but 80
meters was so bad for me that I never heard any East Coast stations.

But I had fun and will be ready for the next one.

Terry/N6CW

--
SCCC on the Web:          http://sccc.contesting.com/
Submissions:              sccc@contesting.com