[SCCC] Scores

Ray Benny jbenny@rain.org
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 14:54:31 -0800

Score for AC6T - 309/49 (From QTH of N6WS)

Score for N6VR - 301/49

First time to use a computer logging program. NA works fine, but my
typing stinks! Seems like when an exchange was sent, I was like the
"deer in the road with the car headlights in the eyes", I couldn't get
my brain to command the fingers to work fast enough. Things got much
better when I moved to 40m, only had to type the call and number.

Was behind some of my competitors by about 20 QSOs after the first hour,
those QSOs you never make up. I guess I need to practice more before the
next Sprint!

Ray, N6VR

--
SCCC on the Web:          http://sccc.contesting.com/