[SCCC] [Fwd: (SCCC) K6ACZ ARRL DX SSB SOLP]

Alan C. Zack k6acz@earthlink.net
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:50:23 -0800

I first sent this on Saturday.  Being a subscriber to the SCCC Reflector and
seeing contest result postings from other members I expected to see mine
posted also, but did not.  I am now reposting it.
On my original posting I attached a jpg of my puny antenna to give everyone a
chuckle of what a little pistol with HOA antenna restrictions has to live
with.  I suspect the reflector rejected my posting because of the attached
jpg so here it is without it.  If anyone is interested in my disguised loop
antenna it was shown in the Feb 2001 edition of the SCDXC Bulletin and the
January 2001 issue of the Loudspeaker, the San Gabriel Valley Radio Club
newsletter, or email me direct and I will reply direct with a series of
photos.
73

-

--