[SCCC] WRTC 2002

Will Angenent kn6dv@as.net
Sun, 6 May 2001 12:18:11 -0700

Hello , the meeting in Visalia did not work out as it was planed. US Tower
apologize for the mishap, they had a corner reserved for us but they turned
around for one minute and the table was taken by visitors, so that was it so
far for the meeting.
There are a few very important thing coming up and we need to have a meeting
soon, I am in contact with Mike Tope, W4EF to use there facility again and I
have to come up with a date.
The most important issue we have to talk about and get together for is WRTC
2002. I am also in contact with Martti Lane and I will bring a full report
to the meeting.
Please give us all your ideas and suggestions about this subject.
Also I need some input about a possible meeting date. (June 2nd sounds good
to me??)
Thanks a bunch....Will,  K6NDV

Please reply to the following address only because my contesting.com address
keeps bouncing for no reason at all.

	Home:  kn6dv@as.net
	Work:  will@madlabs.com  818 353 6199
If you reply to the SCCC reflector please include a copy to one of these
addresses.

--
SCCC on the Web:          http://sccc.contesting.com/
Submissions:              sccc@contesting.com