[SCCC] Meeting June 2nd at CALTEC

Will Angenent k6ndv@contesting.com
Sun, 20 May 2001 20:00:17 -0700

Location and Directons will be on the SCCC web page soon.
Will

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sccc@contesting.com [mailto:owner-sccc@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of Radiodan W7RF
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 7:55 PM
To: Will Angenent; SCCC@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [SCCC] Meeting June 2nd at CALTEC

Where is CALTEC and what time is the meeting?

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
BIRD Power Measuring equipment, Still THE most accurate in the world!
Tohtsu coaxial relays, Samlex 25A power supply, Maha batteries & chargers
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com/>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!