[SCCC] CW Sweepstakes this weekend

Ray Benny jbenny@rain.org
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 21:11:58 -0800

I concur with Doug, we always need more stations to work.

BTW, last year my stn, with the help of AC6T and KR6X won the Muli-two
category, first time in many years for a West Coast stn. The top East Coast
stn had more Q's on 80/40m that we did on 10/15m. Meaning: if 10m is poor, we
must make it up other bands. 40m is about the best band to do so.

CW SS Contest starts at 1pm Saturday and ends at 7pm Sunday. Please make an
attempt to work the locals...

Ray
N6VR