[SCCC] N6VR SS Results

Ray Benny jbenny@rain.org
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 20:30:10 -0800

Hello:

Below is my post to the 3830 reflector for the N6VR SS CW effort.

Sure was fun, but a lot of effort. Like many are saying, perhaps SS
should be shortened to 24 hours, with a 6 hr break. There is just not
enough activity / stations to keep the competitive rush alive.

The NCCC did a great job with their promotion effort to win the Club
competition. They had perhaps one hundred or more stns on the air!

Let's see some of our other members scores.

Ray,
N6VR

                                          ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: N6VR
Operator(s): AC6T, KR6X, N6VR
Station: N6VR

Class: Multi-Op
QTH: SB

  160:      0
   80:     76
   40:    231
   20:    351
   15:    256
   10:    434
-------------------------------
Total:   1348 x     80  =  215,680

Club: SCCC

Comments:

Sunday afternoon was sooo slow. Activity really dropped off when the
World
Series baseball game started!

N6VR

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/