[SCCC] SCCC Sprint Performance

Doug Brandon n6rt@arrl.net
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:54:36 -0800

 From the January/February 2002 NCJ in the CW Sprint results write up:

"In the team competition, the Southern California Contest Club continued
it's stranglehold on the number one spot with their 20th consecutive victory".

Twenty consecutive victories!  However, SMC team #1 only had 9 scores and
only finished 9,000 points behind us (gulp).

There was no running of the September SSB Sprint, but SCCC almost always
wins that too.

Currently we only have six people signed up for the SSB Sprint and only
five for the CW Sprint.  The SMC and SECC contest clubs have FOUR full
teams of ten each!  Our dominance of the team competitions is about to come
to an end if we can't get full teams for each weekend.  If you would like
to get on one of the teams, please email n6ed@qsl.net.

    73 de Doug, N6RT

PS: Don't forget to send in those NAQP logs!

--
SCCC on the Web:          http://sccc.contesting.com/
Submissions:              sccc@contesting.com