[SCCC] NAQP Off times

Doug Brandon n6rt@arrl.net
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:55:46 -0800

 >Need to work on my strategy (or lack thereof), however. I was having
 >some much fun on the high bands that I didn't give 40, 80, and 160
 >enough attention (oops).

For the January NAQP CW, I always have my two hours of off-time done by
0000Z.  In January, the low bands are hot and as tempting as it is to stay
on the high bands, you really need the extra time to move mults around on
20m and below.  Plus 40m is usually very good and is often the best band
for me.  January NAQP SSB is a different story though.  I don't have my
logs handy, but I think I take one hour before 0000z and one after. Run,
run, run on the high bands and mainly focus on mults on the low bands.

Don't forget to sign-up for a NAQP SSB team (email n6ed@arrl.net) if you'll
be on this weekend.

    73 de Doug, N6RT

--