[SCCC] XE2/W6RW NAQP SSB SCORE

w6rw@earthlink.net w6rw@earthlink.net
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 04:48:33 -0500

                       2002 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: XE2/W6RW                                       Location: XE

     Category: Single Op All Band             Mode: PHONE      Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator(s): W6RW

     Exchanged Information: XE2/W6RW MIKE XE

     Hours of Operation: 09:58

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         36          36      10
      80        130         130      38
      40        113         113      33
      20        195         195      50
      15        176         176      51
      10        330         330      53
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      980         980     235      SCORE: 230,300

     Club or Team Name: SCCC TEAM #2

     Comments: This was my first serious effort at the NAQP and I had ablast.
               For some reason, I just couldn't get any decent runs going on
	       40 meters. Maybe I picked the wrong time to be on 40.
               Also this was the first time that I wished that I had a second
               radio........next time I will!

http://mail2web.com/ .

--
SCCC on the Web:          http://sccc.contesting.com/