[SCCC] NAQP SSB K6NR Single Op LP

Dana Roode K6NR at ARRL.net
Sun Aug 17 19:51:14 EDT 2003

                     North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   160:   19     7
    80:   61    18
    40:   53    24
    20:  234    52
    15:  125    43
    10:   42    23
-------------------
Total:  534   167  Total Score = 89,178

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

It was nice to have some 10m propogation for a change, eventhough it was in
and out.  I battled QRN in all directions all day, it made picking up weak
stations rough.  My 40m 4 square developed some funny problems before the
contest, and I didn't do very well on 40m.  But then 40m phone and I have
never gotten along all that well in the first place.  It was fun calling CQ
on 160 at the top of the last hour to have 16 QSOs in quick succession.  Too
bad that couldn'tlast.

The big question - how did I miss W5NN on two bands?  They must have been
hiding from me.

         Dana - Delta Alpha Norway Alpha
         (Not Dave or Dan)

PS:   I'm sorry I missed the CW weekend!