[SCCC] Virus from my email list

Jessica Benny jbenny at rain.org
Tue Aug 19 19:59:43 EDT 2003

Guys,

I received a copy of this email from two ham friends, I am in their
email address list and was infected..

All of you are in my email list, so the virus has probably been sent to
you. It was on mine!

Follow the instruction below to remove. It worked for me.

Ray,
N6VR

E-mail: mw4x4ju at netvision.net.il <mailto:mw4x4ju at netvision.net.il> It
seems I have received a virus. If you're in
my address book, you