[SCCC] ssb sprint

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sat Feb 1 14:21:40 EST 2003

Wow, talk about someone with too much time on his hands, Dave.
I am lucky if I have time to operate anymore, let alone follow someone
around and harass them. Geesh.

Good luck tonight, Dave. Its my anniversery today, so I will be QRV
at a local restaraunt during the contest (I will only risk divorce for CW
contests).