[SCCC] CW Sprint Team Members still needed

Doug Brandon n6rt at arrl.net
Wed Feb 5 09:20:41 EST 2003

Oops, I guess the SSB sprint was actually in February.  :)  Anyway, we
still need team members for the CW sprint this Saturday.  We have one full
team, but it would be nice to have some more for a second team too.

So far:

W6EEN (N6RT)
N6MJ @W6KP
K6LL
K6LA
AC6T
K6NA
W6JPL (W4EF)
N6AN @W6UE
K6EY
NE6I

Do not be surprised if you hear a lot of CAT's this weekend.  Cathy, the
wife of Mark AG9A (well known contester and WRTC-2002 participant), lost
her battle with cancer and passed away last week.  Many people, me
included, will be using the name Cat in her memory.

    73 de Doug, N6RT