[SCCC] N6CW ARRL CW SOAB (A) LP

CatWhiskR at aol.com CatWhiskR at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 12:58:49 EST 2003

N6CW
ARRL CW
SOAB (A) LP
27 hours

160            0         0
 80           28        14
 40         130     56
 20         152     72
 15         189     74
 10         134     55

 TOTAL      633     271         514,629

 I had planned on a serious SOAB HP operation, but due to some RFI problems
and a 40 meter rotatable dipole, that for some reason has no directional
pattern, I got discouraged and ended up just playing around. I missed almost
all of Saturday daytime, and got my 12 hours sleep. I got up Sunday morning
determined to break 500K and worked my butt off to get there. Despite
conditions I had fun.

Icom 746, Cushcraft X7 at 65 feet, D40 at 56 feet + a packet system that
actually stayed up and running all weekend, even though it was West Coast
only spots.

Terry/N6CW