[SCCC] DU1/K6ACZ

Alan C. Zack k6acz@earthlink.net
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:37:07 -0800

Hello to all and best wishes for 2003.
I have just returned from a trip to the Philippines.  Thanks to all
who gave me contest mults and points during the ARRL 10 mtr contest.
For a QSL use my home QTH address (OK in RAC/QRZ/BUCK, etc).
For a rundown of my activities please see the link below and look for
DU1/K6ACZ.
73

http://www.arrl.org/contests/soapbox/index.html?con_id=24&ofst=0
                                Alan Zack
		         Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ
                      Anaheim, Southern California, USA
                   Home of the World Series Winners ANGELS
                Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                              SEMPER PARATUS