[SCCC] N6KI NAQP SSB SOLP SO1R - SCCC#2

N6ki@aol.com N6ki@aol.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 04:42:55 EST

  Did much better than expected since I parked the Telrex Yagi in NE
direction
having no rotator (will start machining to repair prop pitch manna)
Used R-7 for NW stns ... not a great antenna but got me some W7s and VE6/VE7s

I started out thinking things wouldn't go so well not being able to move
my 40 - 10 Telrex Yagi but thought I'd give it a go for team 2.....

Got skunked on 160.....
Too much noise in this neighborhood!

73, Dennis N6KI
 Exchanged Information: N6KI TOM CA

     Hours of Operation: 09:57

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     160          1           1       1
      80         61          61      17
      40        136         136      43
      20        184         184      52
      15        268         268      55
      10        272         272      47
     TOTAL      922         922     215      SCORE: 198,230

     Club or Team Name: SCCC #2

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---