[SCCC] Fall 2002 CW Sprint

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Fri Jan 24 21:50:29 EST 2003

I just got the latest issue of the NCJ and was quite surprised not
to see my W6JPL score included in the Sept. 2002 CW Sprint
results. Seems that I have an old version of "POST.EXE" in TRlog
which produces an outdated form of the Cabrillo format. My
wife and I were in the process of moving into a new house during
that period. With all the chaos I failed to notice the reply email
from the Robot letting me know that my log was being bounced
for a Cabrillo problem (I just found the email in my Inbox).

Please accept my apologies for this royal screw-up. I feel really bad
about this as I always look forward to being a contributing member of
the SCCC team in the Sprints. I shall endeavor to be more careful in
the future.