[SCCC] Calif Assembly Bill AB1228

Art W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 14:49:19 EDT 2003

To All SCCC,  I received the following eMail from Ron, N6XT
and sent my eMail to the Gov...E-mail: governor at governor.ca.gov
 The sample letter at
http://www.kkn.net/Sample_Letter_AB_1228.htmlis excellent...   73, Art  W6KY

Please forward to all the hams you may happen to know it is very importantfor California Hams.Thanks.73,N6XTRon Rosson

Forwarded Message [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase  |  Download File ] From:"James Shryne, N6DHZ" <n6dhz at scdxc.org>To:"So. Ca. DX Club" <list-scdxc at scdxc.org>Subject:CALIFORNIA PRB-1 (AB1228)Date:Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:40:17 -0700

Plain Text Attachment [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase  |  Download File ]

Assembly Bill AB1228 was sent to Governor Davis' Office on July 2.Thisnon-partisan, non-budget bill passed through both houses of the Californialegislature without a single opposing vote. Now is the time to send yourletter, QSL card, FAX or e-mail to the Governor urging him to sign thebill. Your letter or e-mail should include your full name and address.Please note that if you use e-mail, the Governor's office does not opene-mail attachments. Your letter must appear in the main body of your e-mail.You may address your message to:Governor Gray DavisState Capitol BuildingSacramento, CA 95814Phone: 916-445-2841Fax: 916-445-4633E-mail: governor at governor.ca.govA sample letter can be found at:http://www.kkn.net/Sample_Letter_AB_1228.html