[SCCC] PRESIDENT

Dennis Younker ne6i at cox.net
Thu Jul 31 22:46:06 EDT 2003

Jim,
C'mon, at age 64, certainly you must be near retirement and able to dedicate
24 hours a day to the SCCC.  No?  I remember well the encouragement you gave
me when I became an SCCC official some 20 years ago or so.  It HAS to be
time for you to run with the baton now, don't you think?  :)

Best wishes (and tongue firmly in cheek),
Dennis, NE6I