[SCCC] W6KK & WB6UCD PACKETCLUSTERS

N6CW at aol.com N6CW at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 16:41:56 EST 2003

In a message dated 3/29/03 9:27:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
w6kk at earthlink.net writes:

<<
 Must be ur station Alan,
 Both nodes are working fine and sending lots of contest spots.

Alan,

You may be having some problems, BUT, KM6K and Palmar (145.050) are deader
than a doornail for spots since the contest started. This seems to be the
usual occurrence when  a contest starts up. Here, 145.670 was not spotting
Friday night or early Saturday morning but it is going like crazy now. I
usually just monitor .670 and palmar because I can't seem to stay connected
to them.

So, if you are just monitoring and don't see any spots on .670 something
might be wrong with your system. You should be able to connect to KM6K and
palmar but at present there are no spots being sent out.

Terry/N6CW