[SCCC] WPX CW N6CW SOAB (TS) HP

N6CW at aol.com N6CW at aol.com
Wed May 28 00:36:25 EDT 2003

                        CQWPX Contest, CW

Call: N6CW
Operator: N6CW
Station: N6CW

Class: SOAB (TS) HP
QTH: CA
Operating time hrs: (32)

160    1              0
 80        8              1
 40     364          99
 20     674         344
 15     317         123
 10      36              16

Total:1400          583     Total score = 2,059,156

Club: SCCC

Comments: And so it begins. The next six or seven years should separate the
men from the boys. Having contested through 5 sunspots peaks and 4 sunspot
lulls, at least I know what to expect. And what is more evident in the difference
between the Big station and the peanut whistle than the difference between
KU6W and N6CW in this one. With the exception of a half dozen stations, I worked
all the ones I heard. I am not complaining. I exceeded my goal and had fun.
Took 7 hours off on Saturday to participate in the yearly (always during the WPX
CW) KIFM JAZZ FESTIVAL downtown in San Diego. What could be a better weekend?

Terry/N6CW