[SCCC] Old W6KP Location

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Mon Dec 27 23:45:04 EST 2004

Does anyone have exact GPS coordinates for Tom's former
mountaintop QTH in Anza. From N6AA's directions to the summer
meeting, I was able to track his location down to the intersection
of Bailey Road and Terwilliger, but I am not sure how far the
actual antenna farm was from that intersection (I wasn't able to
make the meeting). I was going to run some terrain plots from
that location using Radio Mobile and HFTA so I would have a
good "super QTH" benchmark to compare against.

Thanks,