[SCCC] Old W6KP Location

Bill Shell n6ws at charter.net
Tue Dec 28 09:59:53 EST 2004

Hi Mike & Paul,

I'm not sure, but I thought it was North of the location you noted.  I
thought it was nearer:
33d 30m 08s N, 116d 40m 26s W

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=11&n=3707011&e=530299&s=50&size=l&u=6&datu
m=nad83&layer=DRG25

I didn't take any readings either, but by just looking at the topo map, it
looks like where I remember it being.  Hi Hi

73, Bill
N6WS