[SCCC] Kern County

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Fri Feb 6 19:46:18 EST 2004

Does anyone know if Kern county has any antenna restrictions
on the books? My wife and I were looking at some farmland in
the Antelope Valley on the LA county side last weekend. It
occurred to me, however, that the 75' "crank-up" limit that was
designed to help out folks in the urban areas of LA county would
probably still apply out there in the middle of nowhere. If so, I
was thinking maybe I could look for something on the Kern side
of the border if the regulatory environment was more friendly
there.

Thanks,