[SCCC] NAQP CW (Team 3 Member)

Art - W6KY w6ky at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 10 22:49:17 EST 2004

                   2004 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

      Call used: W6KY                                         Location: SDGO

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW               Power: Low

     Callsign of Operator(s):
W6KY

     Exchanged Information: W6KY ART CA

     Hours of Operation: 04:41

      band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160          0           0       0
      80         95          95      28
      40        156         156      38
      20         55          55      26
      15          9           9       4
      10          0           0       0
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      315         315      96      SCORE: 30,240

     Club or Team Name: Southern Calif Contest Club ( Team 3 )

      Comments:
       Got home from work in time to miss 10 Meters and 15 went quickly.
       80 meter CW was a blast. New IC-756 PRO with the DSP filters
       helped a lot. Set my search and pounce filter for 100 Hz wide,
       noise reduction on and the East coast sounded like 20 meters. FB...
       Sorry I only had about 5 hours for the contest. New SCCC By-Law
       should state that SCCC Club Members cannot have any type of work that
       interferes with contesting. Otherwise you are banished to 2 meter
       'shack-on-a-belt' repeater and transmitter hunting...

    Art  W6KY     http://www.w6ky.com   8-)