[SCCC] SCCC Meeting Reminder - Sunday at W6KP

Richard J. Norton ae327 at lafn.org
Fri Jun 18 12:48:26 EDT 2004

Last chance to see a great radio location.  -  Reminder :

There is an SCCC meeting at W6KP's in Anza on Sunday at 1 PM. Directions were
in the last E-mail.

If you are interested in carpooling, please let me know.

If you are expecting to go, also please let me know.

To those who pointed out that Sunday is Father's Day, I suggest coming early
and leaving early. W6KP will be there all day. You should easily be able to get
home in time for dinner.

To those who pointed out the conflict with the Santa Maria Hamfest, I have no
good suggestions.

Note that the following weekend is Field Day, and the weekend after that is the
4th of July. The house must be vacated soon after that, and I expect the
antennas will all be down.

Hope to see you there.

73,

Dick, N6AA