[SCCC] 2004 ARRLDX SSB - SCCC Final Claimed Scores

Alan C. Zack k7acz at cox.net
Fri Mar 19 11:30:24 EST 2004

webform at b4h.net wrote:

> 2004 ARRLDX SSB - SCCC Final Claimed Scores
>
> Southern California Contest Club

Here's one more for you:

  ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2004

      Call:      K7ACZ
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     Low Power
      Band:      All Band
      Mode:      SSB
      Section:   NV

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80       11       33   3.0       10
       40       27       81   3.0       17
       20       56      168   3.0       36
       15      102      306   3.0       45
       10       53      159   3.0       26
     --------------------------------------
     Totals    249      747   3.0      134  =   100,098

All reports sent were 59 NV.

Equipment Description: IC-746. MFJ-1786 36 inch loop on 10/15/20 at 28
ft high.
65 ft trapped sloper on 80/40.
(Still working on a tower permit for my new QTH outside of Las Vegas)

Club Affiliation: Southern California Contest Club

                             Signature

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Alan C. Zack  K7ACZ
               738 S. Boulder Hwy, # 73
               Henderson, NV 89015

                                     Alan Zack
                     Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
                         Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
          Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                               SEMPER PARATUS