[SCCC] W6TK - SO AB HP TB-Wires - WPX SSB

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Sun Mar 28 21:08:10 EST 2004

                   CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22:45

------------
  160:    0
   80:  117
   40:   94
   20:  548
   15:  533
   10:  155
------------

Got to play a few more hours than last year...but score was only a little
better
than last years - ugh!  Bands seemed pretty good at times but didn't get
the EU
openings I was hoping for on Saturday - I missed Sunday morning.  Still
amazes
me how well the 1/4 wave slopper works on 80!  Heard some great scores
...so
obviously I still have a ways to go and lots to learn...hihi.  Thanks for
the
Q's and hope to work you on CW!

 73's All
Dick - W6TK