[SCCC] ARRL Director Election - CQWW CW Operations - Next Meeting

Richard J. Norton ae327 at lafn.org
Fri Nov 19 14:44:31 EST 2004

I just received a phone call from ARRL President, W5JBP, informing me that I am
now the Southwestern Division Director elect. One SCCCer, N6AA, replaces
another, W6XD.

I leave Sunday for Naples, Italy, where I'll operate the CQWW CW Contest from
I7RIZ's QTH, likely using the callsign, IG7R.

I notice that other SCCCers headed out include:

W6SJ at C6AWS
N6TJ at TO4A in Guadeloupe
N6ZZ at K1ZZ for his 40th zone

Please work us as well as everybody else. If we win, we hope to do it with
skill and determination and not special treatment by our friends.

When I return from Italy, I'll try to figure out a time and place for an SCCC
meeting. Anybody have any thoughts about December or January?

73,

Dick, N6AA
SCCC President
n6aa at arrl.net if lafn bounces your reply messages