[SCCC] AC6T CW Sprint Score

Steve Long ac6t_2 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 14 15:07:47 EDT 2004

Call used: AC6T
Station: N6WS                                      Location: Nipomo, CA

      Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW              Power: High

      Callsign of Operator(s): AC6T

      Hours of Operation: 03:58

      band      QSOs     points
      -------------------------
       80         56         56
       40        111        111
       20        139        139
      TOTAL      306        306   X   46 multipliers  =  14,076

      Club or Team Name: SCCC#1

No SO2R this time, so only 4 band changes.  Probably should have gone to
80m sooner,
since the slump in rate on 40 at the end of hour 3 was worse than I
realized.  I found the
activity to be exceptionally high for a September sprint.

Thanks to Bill N6WS for letting me use his fine station once again.

73,  Steve AC6T