[SCCC] SCCC CONTEST ALERT - CONTEST ALERT - CONTEST ALERT

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 28 01:00:17 EDT 2004

Please put me on the list to help erect towers!  My family would love to go
out to Colorado to visit our friends!  I'll drop them off and help plant
the fields!

I am 100% serious here!  Just tell me when and where!  I've been up my
share of towers and can take orders as well as give them.  I even got to
help change out the guy wires on the KFI tower this past spring!  I've got
pictures and a video!

Dino...k6rix at earthlink.net