[SCCC] VU4RBI QSL's

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Mon Apr 18 15:03:43 EDT 2005

I was not able to make the Intl DX Convention in Visalia this year.  I
saw a blurb on the DX Cluster that VU4RBI cards were being passed out
during the convention.  If so, was there any indication made of when
the rest of the cards will be mailed out?  I have contacts with both
VU4RBI and VU4NRO I'd like to see confirmed.
Here is their on-line log checker:
http://www.niar.org/vu4/qsl/

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
SEMPER PARATUS
http://www.gocoastguard.com
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY