[SCCC] Telnet Packetclusters

Dennis Younker NE6I ne6i at cox.net
Sun Apr 24 20:59:14 EDT 2005

Thanks Art and all others that responded today (Jim, Bob, Bill and Charles).

I tried out the N7US cluster and discovered the VE7CC Windows based
software.  Great stuff!  One thing I can't find and do wish for is to limit
(filter) spots to those from a specific area or state.  With the software,
it is easy to limit the spots listed to country or state but I can't find a
way to filter the spots to only see those from certain spotting areas.  That
is, if I want to only see spots from California hams (any DX they happen to
spot), I cannot seem to do so.  That would be nice because it really doesn't
do me much good to see a spot from CN8SG reporting a CU2 on 160 meters
during west coast daylight hours (for example).

If anyone has any tips, I am all ears!

--Dennis

(BTW, I had no idea 18 MHz was such a hot DX band until now!)