[SCCC] NAQP CW W6TK Single Op LP

Dick Stepanian w6tk at juno.com
Mon Aug 8 23:41:04 EDT 2005

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.75

  160:    0     0
   80:  100    30
   40:  165    47
   20:  225    52
   15:   37    19
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  530   151  Total Score = 80,030

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:
Yep...10 was as expected - pretty stinko!  I was hoping 15 would be a
little better...I think prop was there but not too many guys hangin' out.
 20 was kind of funny...not too bad but kind of noisy and puny at
times...even took a mid afternoon nap for a break...hihi  40 and 80 was
less noisy and pretty good as the evening progressed.  I am bummed about
160...I always think I have to get out and extend my 80 meter 1/4 wave
slopper to include 160 and never get around to it...and always regret
it...where have you heard that before!  Anyway a few of us kept the
Central Coast alive and RF active and it was fun as always.  Thanks for
the Q's.  73's until next time.  Dick - W6TK

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/