[SCCC] ACCUMULATED ELECTRONIC HOBBY PARTS

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki_73 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 9 14:28:31 EDT 2005

This mail was forwarded to me by a local ham...

Anyone that is still building electronic projects might be interested.
Mr. Little is in El Cajon, CA

sounds like a stash of thru hole parts with HC type ICs etc

Please contact Frank if interested or  forward this on to anyone
you know that still builds

73, Dennis N6KI

Subject: WILL SELL MY ACCUMULATED ELECTRONIC HOBBY PARTS

With great sadness I am compelled to quit my hobby of building and
experimenting with electronic projects for fun pleasure and education
I am 83 and have to go into an assisted living care unit, where there is no
room for a couple of cabinets loaded with electronic  parts and space to
work in.  My hobby helped me get my BSEE from Utah State University in
1949, and to keep me sharp while advancing my career in circuit design,
system engineering, system management, engineering management, project
management,  including President and CEO of Datran Engineering in Los
Angeles   I have struggled to reach someone  by phone at all schools in the
area offering electronic or computer engineering,. and been unable to reach
someone who will come over and look at this bonanza.  Asking $99      Can
you help find  a HAM or a  student who will call me at 619-442-1236 ( ask
for Frank Little )